Thursday, May 14, 2009

Next Year's Field trip

Next Year's First Field Trip!

Okay, so Donna came up wth the idea to go traveling to different book stores across the valley on our field trip next year, and I thought it was an awesome idea. Obviously most of the chain stores are the same, the Border's and the Barnes and Noble, but there are several very cool little used books stores. I know of a few and I was hoping we could all do a little research and find a bunch more to put on our list.

Book Exchange, Missoula
Used Books, Kalispell (by the mall on 1st)
Another Used book store, Alberton (near Superior)
Birds Nest, Missoula

Let's find more . . .

5 comments:

  1. I felt like i should comment on something. so here it is. GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am severely disappointed that this has not been updated since I stepped down as President of the Book Club. Haha, I am kidding - but really, I hope Donna is proving to be a worthy successor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JOSH! How's it going. Tell us about college life, and about what you are reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. College life is great! Yeah, going out of state was a huge, if not rough, adjustment but I am so glad I did it. I've met so many awesome people and Bellingham rocks (despite it raining EVERYDAY haha)! I've been ubber busy with school work and extracurriculars so - aside from reading textbooks - I haven't been able to read much. Although the first day I got here, they gave me a book called The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan, which apparently examines how horrible food is, so I might read that soon!

    But how is everything there going? Did you guys do that bookstore field trip? It's good to hear from you, I've been talking to Hauna on Facebook and she is always correcting my horrible Spanish so that's awesome.

    Well, I hope everything is going swell!
    -Josh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I have to agree with Josh that it is disappointing that this blog has not been update regularly...shame on you Apples :)

    ~Caitie O'Dell

    ReplyDelete